Stove for heating and cooking
The Intent Fisher stove can be used both for heating tents and cooking food. For this, the stove has a flat hob.
The stove is equipped with a built-in spark arrester that protects the tent and belongings from sparks. The door has a draft control.
Durability and environmental friendliness
The stove is made of corrosion - resistant AISI 430 stainless steel with 0.5 - 0.8 mm thickness. All significant parts are reinforced. It is a heat-resistant, durable material that heats up and cools down quickly. AISI 430 steel does not contain toxic substances, so the stove operation is safe.
- Carefully check the stove position on the ground to avoid tipping over.
- Do not touch the stove while it is in working order. This can cause burns. Use a auna mitten.
- Do not allow drunk persons and children to use.
- Do not use gas, flammable substances, coal, cardboard or paper as fuel.
- Do not leave the door open.
- Make sure the chimney segments are tightly connected.
Material AISI 430 steel Steel thickness Firebox 0.8 mm, convectors 0.7 mm, chimney 0.5 mm Length 350 mm Height 340 mm Height without legs 235 mm Width when folded 240 mm Width when unfolded 275 mm Chimney diameter 65 mm Depth of the firebox 400 mm Firebox volume 15 l Chimney segment length 320 mm Stove weight 8,3 kg Transport dimensions 40х24х30 cm
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Stove 1 pc. Chimney segments 6 pcs. Corner segments 2 pcs. Legs 2 pcs. Case 1 pc.
- LIGHT IN THE WINTER TENT. HOW TO LIGHT UP A TENT FOR FISHING?
- NEW STOVE FOR LIVING IN A TENT - INTENT LONG
- BEST TENT SAUNA IN 2021. HOW TO CHOOSE MOBILE SAUNA
- SAUNA HEALTH BENEFITS
- TENT HEATER FOR LONG-TERM USE
- BEST CAMPING TENT AS A MEANS FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY
- BEST TENT WITH STOVE JACK FOR CAMPING
Read useful articles:
Оставьте отзыв об этом товаре первым!
STOVE INTENT FISHER