Made of dense tarpaulin
Tarpaulin is a light, but dense canvas, which is characterized by high performance properties. The material is made by interlacing polymer threads. The finished material is covered with polyethylene. Due to the double-sided coating, the fabric does not allow moisture to pass through and can be used to protect things from moisture. Due to its synthetic origin, tarpaulin fabric is not afraid of moisture, does not fade in the sun and does not rot.
Tarpaulin flooring is a lightweight summer option that protects from insects and moisture, provides thermal insulation. It is securely attached to the walls of the tent with Velcro. At the corners, it is additionally fixed with buttons. Suitable for Morzh, Morzh Lux, Morzh Cube, Morzh Sky, Morzh Light models.
When using the stove, always add a heat protection mat.
Material Tarpaulin Size 205 x 205 cm Weight 1 kg Suitable for Morzh, Morzh Lux, Morzh Cube, Morzh Sky, Morzh Light models.
- LIGHT IN THE WINTER TENT. HOW TO LIGHT UP A TENT FOR FISHING?
- NEW STOVE FOR LIVING IN A TENT - INTENT LONG
- BEST TENT SAUNA IN 2021. HOW TO CHOOSE MOBILE SAUNA
- SAUNA HEALTH BENEFITS
- TENT HEATER FOR LONG-TERM USE
- BEST CAMPING TENT AS A MEANS FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY
- BEST TENT WITH STOVE JACK FOR CAMPING
Read useful articles:
Оставьте отзыв об этом товаре первым!