Stove INTENT Fisher
Stove for heating and cooking
The Intent Fisher stove can be used both for heating tents and cooking food. For this, the stove has a flat hob.
The stove is equipped with a built-in spark arrester that protects the tent and belongings from sparks. The door has a draft control.
Durability and environmental friendliness
The stove is made of corrosion - resistant AISI 430 stainless steel with 0.5 - 0.8 mm thickness. All significant parts are reinforced. It is a heat-resistant, durable material that heats up and cools down quickly. AISI 430 steel does not contain toxic substances, so the stove operation is safe.
- Carefully check the stove position on the ground to avoid tipping over.
- Do not touch the stove while it is in working order. This can cause burns. Use a auna mitten.
- Do not allow drunk persons and children to use.
- Do not use gas, flammable substances, coal, cardboard or paper as fuel.
- Do not leave the door open.
- Make sure the chimney segments are tightly connected.
|Height without legs|
|Width when folded|
|Width when unfolded |
|Depth of the firebox |
|Firebox volume |
|Chimney segment length |
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Stove INTENT Fisher reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!